RST Spare Tyre | Replacement tyres
|Width (in mm)||115||–||155|
|Tire section (in %)||70||–||90|
|Size (in inch)||15||–||17|
- Provides security
- Lightweight and space-saving
- In the event of a tyre breakdown, this tyre helps the driver to be mobile by passing.
- Small, narrow era and lighter tire.
The Radar replacement tyre is intended to help drivers to temporarily regain their mobility in the event of a tyre breakdown.
This space-saving tire is designed for temporary use only and can help you get off the highway quickly in an emergency and reach the nearest tyre shop.
The replacement tyre is a small, narrow lightweight, which should be driven with a maximum speed of 80 km/h and a tyre pressure of approx. 4.14 bar.
Please click on the desired row in order to download a tire label for a certain size.
- LI = Load index,
- SI = Speed index,
- XL = XL Tyre,
- RFT = Run Flat Tyre,
- RR = Rolling resistance,
- WG = Wet grip,
- NL = Noise level (in dB),
- NC = Noise class,
- POR = Professional off-road tyre